Armagon inc Index du Forum
Armagon inc
Ogame-Jupiter

Armagon inc Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Sdk Logout From App ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armagon inc Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> Commerce externe
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
orrtobia

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Sdk Logout From App Répondre en citant

Facebook Sdk Logout From App
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Reload to refresh your session. Can not log in when official Facebook app is installed0How to force android facebook sdk to re-authenticate Hot Network Questions Is standing actually illegal in Venice? What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion? Has a character ever been told the odds and not gone on to beat them? Is there a way to safely have exposed electrical wires? How can I deal with managers that refused to accept use of common software engineering design patterns? Is it common that advisor has no idea about what is going on and totally helpless? Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? Can you make 1 1 1 1 = 5? Are raptors in Australia intentionally spreading brush fires to smoke out prey? Divide column of a matrix by a specific number Why does the ISS have to be destroyed? Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? Which popular games have been studied mathematically? Should I explicitly DENY UPDATE to columns that should not be updated? What kind of action is used to activate the hex Prehensile Hair? Unable to remove a cross-threaded water hose Running a shell script when "/bin/sh" points to "/bin/bash" counting your money How "scrambled" is the data on a RAID5 disk? Reasons to buy house in cash How do I negotiate more "Man" time for myself without offending my partner? Did any computers use the Z80B? Why don't ICs include bypass capacitors? Get the file path relatively more hot questions question feed default . Aug 28 '15 at 7:40 Where we have to put this code for delete permissions?! Code is not working in my case! Can you provide full code snippet sir.!? –Akshay Shinde Apr 1 '16 at 13:33 The code is working but giving warning: Request without access token missing application ID or client token. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged android facebook facebook-sdk-4.0 or ask your own question. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. –Skynet Jan 29 '15 at 5:00 1 Rather than adding comments that do not contribute to the conversation, you should give specific examples where the documentation is lacking (pertaining to the question/answer), or you can go to the bottom of a particular documentation page on the developer portal, and click on the "No" button for "Was this document helpful?". Is there any help for this available?? I am using the graph API Owner prabirshrestha commented Nov 22, 2010 im not sure if i quite understood ur question. closing. It is an internal (package private) class, and is not meant to be consumed as part of the public API. As such, its API may change at any time without any backwards compatibility guarantees. 2 years ago Log in to Reply Peter Law Im trying to get this SDK to work with Unity, to do so it needs to be inside Unitys Asset structure. Currently only the Facebook app for Windows Phone 8.1 supports this contract 2 years ago Log in to Reply Nicolai Olsen How about snapchat? 2 years ago Log in to Reply Marco Dal Pino Same for Twitter?Wink 2 years ago Log in to Reply Rico Alexander Can this be used with ASP.net? 2 years ago Log in to Reply Clint Rutkas Currently that isnt supported, this was not a design goal for the first release. Pick a username Email Address Password Sign up for GitHub Already on GitHub? Sign in to your account How do we logout from facebook and clear access tokens as well as cookies? #20 Closed sylarific opened this Issue Nov 22, 2010 11 comments Comments Assignees No one assigned Labels None yet Projects None yet Milestone No milestone 3 participants sylarific commented Nov 22, 2010 When I login to the facebook app on the windows phone 7 emulator, it grants an access token, and then I can post to wall and stuff.but I cant logout then. 2 years ago Log in to Reply Vitor Gabriel Theres a Facebook in WinRT for WP on the plans? Or better: theres a Universal Facebook for Windows 10? 2 years ago Log in to Reply Nicolas Popy How get a public feed without login ? FBClient.GetTaskAsync need an Access Token. shareimprove this answer edited Oct 14 '15 at 14:00 ViliusK 7,11024964 answered Jan 14 '13 at 23:05 Ming Li 15k22933 3 You just call Session.getActiveSession, and if it returns null, then you can either 1.) create a new Session using Session.Builder, and call Session.setActiveSession, or 2.) call one of the Session.openActiveSession methods (the static ones, which both opens and sets the active session for you). I was thinking that the best way would be to create a DLL with the SDK in for use within Unity. I tried to switch into SDK4 to use new features, however, I am struggling with the Login feature of Facebook. AccessToken accessToken = AccessToken.getCurrentAccessToken(); if(accessToken != null){ LoginManager.getInstance().logOut(); } shareimprove this answer answered Jul 2 '15 at 21:21 user2906641 797815 The answer of zeuter is shorter and points out the same api call. Im wondering if there is a way to auto log a user back in again? Looking at the implementation from Facebook, it uses cached data to recreate the session, but I havent seen anything similar with this SDK. Im running into problems though, and keep finding it difficult to solve them, is anyone able to help with some pointers on how to do it? 2 years ago Log in to Reply Peter Law Even in the samples provided with the SDK download, I cant use using Facebook, as the namespace cant be found. Cheers! –Lisitso Aug 10 '16 at 9:43 show 1 more comment up vote 27 down vote Here is snippet that allowed me to log out programmatically from facebook. The login magement is done through the class LoginManager. You signed out in another tab or window. Yet, I don't want the app to remember the last registered user, neither the currently logged in person via the Facebook native app. Simply awesome. Sign up for free to join this conversation on GitHub. lets say www.fb.com/logout.aspx put this code and change neccessarily, i have comented it. 2 years ago Log in to Reply TATIANA DELGADILLO Hi, I need support about how to use this in unity3d for uwp Someone has any idea about it? 1 year ago Log in to Reply Windows LiveUser881 Thank for the sharing open windows of skd facebook, it is very useful for future Related Posts New Microsoft Windows advertising SDK with support for video interstitials Read more Whats New in Visual Studio Tools for Universal Windows Apps Read more Microsoft Facebook Hackathon: Recap Read more Facebook SDK for .NET Featured in the Facebook Technology Partner program Read more Marmalade adds support for new Windows Phone 8.1 features Read more . or you could read the javascript sdk. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How to programmatically log out from Facebook SDK 3.0 without using Facebook login/logout button? Ask Question up vote 72 down vote favorite 26 The title says it all. The sample projects show how to: Log in Display user information Post to user timeline via feed dialog Launch app request dialog to send requests to friends Display the list of users likes We have multiple samples on the GitHub repo. I just looked into LoginButton class for logout. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. i'm trying to read the link you gave.it is exactly the same prob i have, except that I cant logout of that wp7 app. You signed in with another tab or window. De Leon Thanks for this& ! 2 years ago Log in to Reply Ulixes App NuGet please! 2 years ago Log in to Reply Gaurav Gupta Thank you for sharing open source library of SDK Facebook. again thanks for providing the download link 2 years ago Log in to Reply Hiren Bhatt Nice and informative post for windows sdk for facebook. Compilation Instructions Compilation instructions for Windows apps are on the GitHub repo. It is very helpful for all developer 5a02188284
yale forklift facebookwhat does it mean when facebook says my account is temporarily unavailabledisqus facebook app idramadan text art for facebookhow to get someones facebook password quickfacebook create business account for existing pagenew account on the facebookfacebook app download for asha 201how can i report a hacked facebook accountfree download facebook hack attack 5.1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 11 Jan - 01:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Armagon inc Index du Forum -> PARTIE PUBLIQUE -> Commerce externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006